GiocoNews - Tutto su casinò, poker, giochi online
- 22.05.2012 - 24.05.2012
- The Venetian Macao-Reso - Taipa
NEW at Global Gaming Expo Asia (G2E Asia)
Each year, G2E Asia brings you new features based on what you, our customers have asked for.
- G2E Asia 2012 is now a certified event by the US Department of Commerce - one of only 6 events in Hong Kong and Macau that are currently certified! Read full press release.
- New and Expanded Product Pavilions addressing Asian Gaming's growing trend.
- Find your suppliers easily with the New categorized Exhibitor list with search function and plan your time on the exhibit floor at G2E Asia by building an agenda of exhibitors that interest you and contacting them in advance to obtain more information or set up appointments during G2E Asia.
- Totally refreshed conference content!
- New speakers will be hosting this year's sessions giving you access to a wide array of expert opinions and insights from around the world.
- Game Protection Seminar-New format and new program!
- Security and Surveilance workshop-NEW
G2E Asia 2012 Speaker lineup:
- Thomas Arasi, President and CEO, Harbinger Advisers, L.L.C.
- Paul Bromberg, Chief Executive Officer, Spectrum OSO Asia Ltd.
- Gene Capuano, Vice President of Convention & Exhibition Operations, The Venetian Macao Resort Hotel
- Eddie Chan, Director of E-Commerce & Online Communications, Venetian Macau Limited
- Praveen Choudhary, Managing Director, Head of Asian Conglomerate/Gaming Research Morgan Stanley
- Robert Drake, Group Chief Financial Officer, Galaxy Entertainment Group
- Jonathan Galaviz, Managing Director, Galaviz & Company LLC
- Michael Gift, Associate Dean, Faculty of Business Administration, University of Macau
- Kurt Gissane, Managing Director Asia Pacific, Bally Technologies
- Michael Gore, Chief Executive Officer, Seagull Frontier Management Pvt. Ltd.
- David Green, Principal, Newpage Consulting
- Roger Gros, Publisher, Global Gaming Business
- Ian Hughes, Senior Director of Engineering & Client Services, Gaming Laboratories International (GLI)
- Takashi Kiso, Chief Executive Officer, International Casino Institute, Tokyo, Japan
- Ben Lee, Managing Partner, IGamiX Management & Consulting Ltd
- Josephine Lee, Senior Vice President, Reed Exhibitions China
- Leanda Lee, Assistant Professor, School of Management University of Saint Joseph
- Richard Lehrner, Senior Advisor to Board, Casinos Austria
- Jonathan Liu, Chief Executive Officer, Moonlight Marketing
- Hoffman Ma, Deputy CEO/Deputy Chairman, PONTE 16 MACAU / SUCCESS UNIVERSE GROUP LIMITED
- Andrew Macaulay, Managing Director, Aspect Gaming
- Dean Macomber, President, Macomber International
- Shaun McCamley, Senior Associate, iGamiX Management & Consulting Ltd
- Glenn McCartney, Ph.D. Assistant Professor in Gaming & Hospitality Management, University of Macau
- Timothy McNally, Chairman of the Board, NagaCorp
- Luis Melo, Partner, MDME Lawyers
- Michael Michelini, eCommerce Consultant, Shadstone Imp & Exp (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
- Sean Monaghan, Senior Consumer & Gaming Analyst South East Asia, The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corp. Ltd.
- Gillian Murphy, Senior Vice President, Non-Gaming Operations Galaxy Macau
- Lloyd C. Nathan, Chief Executive Officer, Asian Coast Development Ltd
- Jeffrey Ng, Vice President of Marketing, World Gaming Magazine
- Steve Park, Senior Consultant, GAPC & KTO Advisory Board
- Eric Persson, Vice President of Slot Operations, Marina Bay Sands
- David Punter, General Manager, Asia Pacific Aristocrat (Macau) Pty Ltd.
- Adam Rosenberg, Managing Director, Global Head of Gaming Group Goldman, Sachs & Co.
- Alan Soh, Senior Advisor, Dimensions International College, Singapore
- Paul Steelman, Chief Executive Officer, Steelman Partners
- Guojing Su, Founder and Chairman, Asian Responsible Gaming Alliance
- Tony Tong, Co-Founder, PacificnetVentures.com
- Xuehong Wang, Ph.D. Executive Director, China Center for Lottery Studies (CCLS) University of Peking
- Chris Wieners, Vice President, Hogo Digital
- Martin Williams, Asia Editor, Gambling Compliance
- Sunny Yu, Senior Vice President, Entertainment & Project Melco Crown Entertainment Limited
- Alfred Yue, Chief Operation Officer, Universal Entertainment Corporation
- Queenie Zhu, Director, MyJobs Macau HR Consultancy
- The Venetian Macao-Reso - Sito web
- Estrada da Baía de N. Senhora da Esperança, s/n,
The Venetian® Macao-Resort-Hotel
Estrada da Baía de N. Senhora da Esperança, s/n,
Taipa, Macao SAR, P.R. China
Tel: +853 2882 8888
Tel: +853 2882 8877
Fax: +853 2882 8823
Tel: +853 8117 2386
SALES DEPARTMENT OF CONVENTIONS & EXHIBITIONS
Tel: +853 2882 8800
Fax: +853 2882 8880
ENTERTAINMENT & TICKETING
Tel: +853 2882 8818
LET US KNOW YOUR COMMENTS